by Sid Jaffe
As we enter the new year, this is a good time to check the health of your company’s pipeline growth, business management, and valuation potential. Here are seven simple business questions that constitute a quick Business Check-Up. Each of the following is a “yes or no” question; your goal is seven yes responses.
- Are we driving increased valuation of the business and not simply “rising and falling with the tide?”
- Are each of our project managers and their staff executing an approved growth plan?
- Are we positioning ourselves to drive upcoming re-competes so that we not only win them, but win at a greater value to our client and to our company?
- Are we correcting our mistakes from the past and at the same time replicating the strategies and tactics that we have executed successfully?
- Are our top managers getting consistent and complete reports from their teams on progress so they can manage the business?
- Are we actively creating and reinforcing a positive image of our company internally and in the business community?
- Are we staffed with the corporate team that we need to continue to be successful?
Corporate leaders need to be confident about the tactics and activities the firm is engaged in—let this check-up be your call to arms! To discuss developing a tactical plan for enhanced valuation and pipeline growth, contact Sid at email@example.com or call him at 703-855-3160.